Volunteering is our responsibility!
Benefits of Volunteering with Ignite Volunteer (IV)
An Ignite volunteer leadership development activities aim is not only to make members but also make an effective leaders in their personal lives.
- Assessing project success
- Developing project responsibilities
- Improving public speaking skill and appreciated
- Building consensus among members.
- Entrepreneur Training
- Volunteer Career Guidance workshop
- Volunteer Leadership training
- To build self-esteem and self-confident
- Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your social skills.
- We teach you valuable job skills
- Volunteering helps counteract the effects of stress, anger, and anxiety.
- Experience certificate, program certificate and also workshop, training, project certificate.
- To become the insider and help the community through engagement
- To become the change
- Engaged volunteers are always appreciated to bring diverse points of view to the organization
- Dedicated volunteers become the passionate representative of the organization
- Be part of your community
- Meeting a diverse range of people
- Volunteering provides scenes of purpose
- Removing depression
- It gives motivation and sense of achievement
- Explore new opportunities
- Leadership development workshop
- Opportunity for Teaching
- Youth leadership and student quality control circle.
- Improve your CV and become more successful at interviews
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
You can also:
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills.Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.