• Ignite Youth Foundation School is looking for an education officer
• Who feel eligible according to the conditions, are encouraged to apply.
• Develop, evaluate and coordinate educational programs.
• Manage inventory and distribution of all training materials within budget guidelines.
• Manage education scheduler system, program, including training and attendance tracking, data entry, and data integrity.
• Manage students sponsor and all school related fund
• School Inspection time to time
• Manage all students and teachers facilities
• Conduct Teachers meeting, guardian meeting and others
• Observe Teacher performance, record observations, and conduct evaluation of all associates.
• Comply with government rules and regulations that might affect the institute.
• Develop yearly budget based on documented program needs, estimated enrollment, personnel, and other fiscal needs
• Active participation in school events.
• Marketing for the school etc.
* University student
* Must have smart phone/ Laptop
* Must be 1st year to 3rd year student (University students)
* willing to work without pay
* Strong personality
* Must be strong communication skill in English – both Written & oral
* Knowledge of Microsoft word
*Excellent analytical skill.
*Ready to work under pressure and stress.
*Ability to multitask between projects
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Salary: Not applicable
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a passport size photograph within 2/3/19 at ( email@example.com ) mentioning their skills mentioned above.
For further information, call: +880 1979-901699, +880 1972-016221.